Tuesday, May 8, 2007

5 Of My Favorite Songs (for now)

#1 Jesus Freak by DC Talk
I think that this song has a cool message. It is set to a good tune and is fun to sing along to. (I like singing to a lot of songs that I listen to)

#2 I Am Free by Newsboys
This song expresses the way I feel. I am so free right now from all sorts of things.

#3 Clothes by Barlow Girl
I thought that this was the greatest song when I first heard it. It said exactly what I thought about the clothes people are wearing.

#4 Radio by Chris Rice
I like it because that is what I am always doing. I love "singing on the other side of the radio."

#5 Bowling Ball by Superchicks
I laughed when I heard this song. But sadly it is true. There are so many girls who have boyfriends that are not christians and do not have a good character.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

# five is cool!