Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oh well...

What I wanted to accomplish this year...

-Listen to God and do His will
-Read through the entire Bible (I have never done this before)
-Tell others about Jesus. Witness on my campus.
-Know God more. Love God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.
-Keep a 3.5 (or higher) GPA
-Get involved at my church
-Write more poetry
-Write a few songs
-Write more of my book
-Live out my destiny!

I believe that I listened to God but I didn't always do His will. I didn't read through the entire Bible. I did talk about Jesus but I didn't do much witnessing. I believe that I do know God more. I know more about His grace, love and forgiveness. I think my GPA dropped below 3.5 after this last semester but I don't know for sure until I get all my grades back. I ended up leaving my church. I wrote more poetry/songs but didn't write more of my book. I may seem like a failure but God's grace is way bigger than me.

No comments: