Monday, December 14, 2009

Frying Pan

I am the proud owner of a new frying pan. I never thought I'd get this excited about a pan.

Yesterday, my roommate and I were shopping and realized that we were limited on foods because we each had only a small pot. So we looked at frying pans and found a cheap one. I decided to buy it on a whim. I thought about it quickly and realized that it would be a useful thing to buy. After I bought my frying pan, I got so excited. I don't fully understand why.

I also find it interesting that I wear Teflon on my lenses and now have a Teflon coating on my pan.

2 comments:

Idhrendur said...

Years ago, both dorms at Hope got a bunch of money to spend how they thought best.

The girls bought a bunch of dishes for their little kitchen. They guys bought a large TV.

The dishes were all broken, dirty beyond washing, or missing by the end of the year. Last I checked, the TV is still in use.

Miriam said...

Haha! That's funny. It shows the difference between guys and girls.