Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Here Again

I think it started yesterday when I looked at a picture of a friend on facebook who is pregnant. It started to pull a feeling out of the depths of my heart, a yearning that has always been there. It made me realize how single I am and how far away from marriage that I feel. I suppose most women have a natural desire to have babies. But for me it seems like the desire won't be fulfilled for a long time.

So for now I just wait with an ache in my heart. I wait for the part of my life that is missing, the part that wants to be filled.

1 comment:

TheSacredOwl said...

Wow, it's interesting to read these posts long before I even knew you. Well, this one almost longer before I knew you.

I'm glad to see the consistency in your personality in these blogs. Mir, you're going to make an amazing mother someday. =]