Sunday, October 14, 2007

Aches and Pains

I have scoliosis which is a curve in the spine from side to side. My back has been more sore than usual for the past couple of weeks. My neck has been really sore and keeps on going out. When my back and neck are "out of whack" I sometimes get shooting nerve pain. It feels like a pinch in my lower back. I have been getting really discouraged recently. I wonder if I will have this back pain for the rest of my life. I wonder how bad it will get when I become pregnant someday. But pain won't stop me from having kids.

Can God heal me? Can He straighten my spine and make it new? I don't know if it is God's will to heal me and stop my pain. But I know that God will get me through this. I know that He will help me and give me strength.

1 comment:

Joel Yap said...

Amen!! hey, just a reminder,
Jesus heals even on a sabbath.
anyway, I wish you good luck and pray that you will recover. =)