Thursday, July 8, 2010

Internship

Yesterday, I registered for classes for next semester. I don't have an internship for next semester so I couldn't register for the internship class that I need in order to graduate. So my plan is to finish this semester and then return home to intern in the dojo next year. I will have to make a few trips down to school for my internship class during the spring semester. But this will be nice and give me an excuse to visit all my friends down there. I think this way my "last" semester is going to be less stressful. I'm already looking forward to school.

Another thing that I'm thinking about is getting a job for this fall. It would be helpful to make some money to cover car expenses and such. So, I'm thinking of places and working on applications.

No comments: