Monday, July 12, 2010

Tomato and Beef Pasta Sauce

I enjoy cooking. I don't cook very often for my family but I like to once a week. Tonight I was tired and a little sick but everyone else was busy so I browned the ground meat for dinner and threw in a few more ingredients to make this pasta sauce.



Recipe:

2 pounds ground beef
a few shakes of italian seasoning
some salt
grind some pepper over the top
1/2 red onion
~1 cup sliced mushrooms
a few splashes of red wine vinegar
a few splashes of Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1 can of tomato sauce
half a cup frozen spinach

Brown ground meat and remove fat. Add spices, onion and mushroom. Cook until onions are soft. Add red wine vinegar and Bragg's Liquid Aminos. Then add tomato sauce and spinach. Let simmer for a while. Taste and then make any modifications. Serve over any pasta you want to.

No comments: