Thursday, November 13, 2008

God Will Strengthen Me

I Peter 5:8-10 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you."

These verses describe my life this week. The devil came and tried to destroy me but I remained steadfast. I am now in the suffering stage but soon God will perfect, establish, strengthen and settle me. Isn't that a wonderful promise?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. Proverbs 3:16