Sunday, May 25, 2008

Break Fast

Friday night I broke my movie and TV fast by watching Prince Caspian. I had been planning to see the movie for over a month. The last week was tough. I kept on wanting to drive to the theater as fast as I could and watch Narnia and then come home and start watching whatever and everything I wanted to. I managed to control myself and wait. While other people including my brothers went to see Prince Caspian during the opening week, I spent my time studying and taking my finals. I got through it all.

I enjoyed the movie even though they had made some changes that I didn't like. I don't like change whether it is a movie or life in general. But I'm not going to tear apart the movie here and now.

The next day I spent watching seven episodes of "Murder She Wrote." I think I need to practice moderation.

No comments: