Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cry Out

I need pray. I feel distant from God. I'm not spending much time with Him yet I crave fellowship. Since we have stopped going to church as a family I have craved church like I never have before. I love the hymns and songs. I love singing and praising the Lord but I don't do this anymore. I am not being fed so I stopped reaching out. I stopped reaching out to God. I know this is my own fault. God has not stopped loving me and just because I'm not going to church doesn't mean I can't worship God on my own. But it is hard. I go for the immediate pleasure instead of reading the Bible or praying. I spend my spare time watching movies and playing on the computer. Besides teaching karate I feel meaningless. Like I am not doing anything of value. I need revival deep in my soul. I need a burning passion for my Lord. Pray for me. Pray that God will give me love.

No comments: