Sunday, April 13, 2008

10 Favorite Songs

5 Favorite Steven Curtis Chapman Songs

Fingerprints of God
I love this song because it reminds me that I am the clay and He is the potter. I have God's fingerprints all over me. I am a masterpiece!

The Change
I like the music and it keeps me thinking about how God changes our lives. People should see a difference in us as Christians.

Miracle of the Moment
I often dwell so much on my future that I miss out on the present.

Live out Loud
Why do I want to hide? I pray that Christ will help me to live out loud.

With Every Little Kiss
I'm looking forward to experiencing the power of kissing. (I'm saving my first kiss for my husband)

3 Favorite Casting Crowns Songs


Voice Of Truth
There are so many lies that I start to believe. But the Voice of Truth tells me a different story.

What if His People Prayed

Prayer is so powerful. We would see a lot more happening if there was just more prayer.

If We Are The Body
Why are we not reaching out? Why are we not doing what we are supposed to be doing?

Other Favorite songs

What Could Be Better by 33 Miles
I love songs about heaven! This one is set to country music.

Jesus Freak by DC Talk
I think that this song has a cool message. It is set to a good tune and is fun to sing along to. (I like singing to a lot of songs that I listen to)

No comments: