Monday, March 17, 2008

My Lover

He keeps on pursuing me. Every time I slip away He comes after me. I have such a perfect Lover. I was so on fire at the start of the year. I was excited about what God has in store for me. Then I lost sight of that and drifted away. But He came after me. He pursued me like no man has ever done and like no man ever will. I have promised to spend time with Him. I promised not to ignore Him. I am giving up movies and TV until May so I will have the time to spend with Him. I don't want to get distracted again. God has so much in store for me. I can't waste anymore time. I need to ready myself so God can use me. I have decided to start memorizing Romans chapter 8 and finish studying through Romans on this blog. But that is just the start.

1 comment:

Joel Yap said...

Studying Romans? Great! I love the book of Romans.
All the best!