Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Want to Be Pursued

I'm old-fashioned. Really old-fashioned. I think that if a guy is interested in me he should pursue me. I'm not going to pursue him or win his heart. It is his job to win my heart. I tell people I court. But the old way of courting involved the guy courting the girl. He went to her house and they sat in the parlor. She didn't go to his house. He was doing the courting and she was letting him court her. I don't go quite to that extreme but I almost do. I think before you actually become boyfriend and girlfriend, the guy does all the asking and pursuing. Once you start a more serious relationship then it is all right for the girl to ask him out as long as he is continuing to ask her out every so often. I want to be pursued. I want a guy who will love me enough to come after me. Is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

TheSacredOwl said...

I noticed this was posted almost 2 years before we started dating.

I want you to know, Angel--I will pursue you until the ends of the earth and beyond. You're priceless, worth it, and I can't begin to describe how much I do love you. I'll continue to pursue you, even long after we've been dating. =] And no, it's not too much to ask--because I will continue to answer.