Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sleep

I'm a sleepy head. I usually go to bed around 10 or 11pm and wake up anywhere from 6 to 7am. I don't lose much sleep during the school year. I might stay up an extra hour or two. Since my middle name is procrastination, I had to procrastinate and not keep up with my online history class. Last week I had a deadline to make. I had seven more chapters to take and seven tests to take by midnight Friday. So Thursday night I stayed up to read three chapters and take the tests. I drank two cups of coffee. I am convinced that caffeine is a drug. I don't regularly drink coffee. I ended staying up until 4:15am. I would have stayed up to take one more test but I had classes the next day. I drank another cup of coffee in the morning. I was surprised that I didn't crash during my chemistry lab in the afternoon. I managed to take two more tests during the day. Then I went to karate and I ended up crashing during fight class. It was pitiful. I was so tired I could barely move. But I forced myself. That evening I took the last two tests and then went to bed. I feel good about getting it all done but next time I will try not to procrastinate for so long. I don't want to have to pull an "almost" all nighter.

No comments: