Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Why on earth did I take 20 units?

I feel so overwhelmed with school. I'm not even doing that much. I have tons of assignments due and homework to finish. But I just feel too overwhelmed. For the past few weeks I have gone into "I can't do it so I'm not motivated." It is so hard to be disciplined and prioritize my life. I feel horrible. I keep on forgetting to complete assignments on time. I have two tests this week and one next week. I'm not even sure I can pass my chemistry and history classes. Why did I let myself get talked into taking 20 units this semester? Well, part of it was my idea. I thought if I was too busy with school then I would have no time to think about boys. That was stupid. I know now that the only way to not think about boys is going into solitude and living like a hermit. So what have I learned this semester besides that I don't ever want to take 20 units again and I don't want to take chemistry ever in my life? I learned that I just can't handle it. I learned that if a boy is on your mind then there is no way of getting him off unless you prove to yourself that it is never going to happen. (that is a confusing sentence and I think I'm the only one that understands it) I learned that it is horrible to be so busy you don't have time to do stuff.

What do I want to do next semester? Take only 12 units. I want to get involved in my church. It has really bugged me that I can't this semester. I feel like school is a burden and a trap. It is really hard for me to spend time with God. I have time for Him but I end up wasting it. I feel like.... I don't use bad language.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's almost over!!!! only a couple more weeks!!!!!