Friday, December 7, 2007

What is the meaning of all this?

Here I am blogging and trying to figure out the answers to some questions I have. I should be studying. But I'm not motivated since I don't see much point in school for me.

What is the purpose of life? When I look around I guess that it is making money. Money drives everything in our culture. People don't go to school to learn, they go so they can make more money. Too many people never do the things that make them happy because those things don't make money. Life is supposed to be about relationships. Our relationship with God and with other people. Life is about enjoying it.

What does God want me to do? How doknow God's will? How do I hear and understand it?

What should I do with my life? What are my gifts?

How much advice should I listen to? Who's advice should I listen to?

I'm just trying to figure this all out while waiting for the future. I want to live in the present more. I hate it when I am busy with homework and can't hang out with my family.

1 comment:

Joel Yap said...

Answer to "What are my gifts?",
Your gifts are what people come to you for.
someone once told me this.
Anyway, whatever that you're going through, God will take care of you.
=)