Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rain...

The holidays are approaching. I view my birthday as the start of the holiday season. Today is making me think of the upcoming holidays. The rain outside makes me wish for hot tea and cookies and sitting around the fireplace. These things remind me of Christmas time. I'm also listening to Christmas music which is making me think of past years and the upcoming holidays. This year is my last one as a single child still living at home. Part of me is sad knowing that the Merry Christmas's of my childhood are in the past. The other part of me is glad knowing that I will be spending the rest of my Christmas's with the love of my life. I'm really looking forward to this year as we will be spending it together along with my family. The rain makes me wish it was Christmas now. I wish that I was curled up on the couch with him and a cup of tea.

Thanksgiving is still up in the air. We were planning on going to his parents for the holiday but it looks like we won't because of finances. Man... I wish school was over.

No comments: