Saturday, April 4, 2009

Old Fashioned

I describe myself as an old fashioned person. I sometimes find myself realizing that I am more old fashioned than I thought previously. A lot of people do not understand what this means so I'm going to make a list of my old fashioned beliefs.

1. I believe in God. I believe that God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow which means that the old testament is relevant today.

2. I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.

3. I believe in saving sex for marriage and saving lots of other things for marriage also.

4. Dressing modestly is important. I think dressing modestly is another way to save more for my husband.

5. Purity is important. One of the greatest gifts that my mother gave me was sheltering me from evil things when I was a child.

6. Family is more important than anything else except for God.

7. Guys should do the pursuing in a relationship. They should be gentlemen and treat ladies with respect. I will not ask a guy out or ask him to marry me.

8. Women should act like ladies. No cussing or inappropriate talk. They should act decently and modestly. Women should honer their father and husband.

9. I think men should be the breadwinners and women the homemakers. This does not mean that I disagree with women getting jobs or men doing housework. But if a man is able to he should provide for his family.

10. Children should be conceived and born after marriage. It is wrong for single women to adopt. Children need both a mother and a father.

11. Women shouldn't ever fight in wars unless the war comes to them.

12. I think addressing people by title and last name is good. I look forward to going by Mrs._________ when I get married. I think children should address their elders as Mr. and Mrs./Ms.

1 comment:

Joel Yap said...

good post,
then everybody should be old-fashion as well!
=)