Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Boyfriends

Why do christians date non-christians? This is easy for me to ask because I've never "fallen in love" with a non-believer. God says we should not be unequally yoked. If you are not supposed to marry non-christians then why date them? Why date at all? What are the benefits of dating? Yes, I have this urge to flirt and date with guys but I restrain myself. Flirting and dating lead to misunderstanding and breakups. I know you can learn from relationships. I have learned much about myself. I guess I just wish for a world where you meet your man, fall in love and get married. I want God to just point to him now and say there he is. But it is not that easy. And while I wait for him I have to trust in God and wait. This life is all about waiting.

No comments: