Sunday, June 3, 2007

Top 10 Newsboys Songs

#1 "Presence" I long for God's presence. I long for the day when I will be in His physical presence. I will be complete on that day.

#2 "Rescue" God certainly has rescued me.

#3 "Beautiful Sound" I love to lift my voice to the Lord in a beautiful song.

#4 "Million Pieces" ("Kissing Your Cares Goodbye") This song was on the CD that I first listened to. It is still my favorite song from "Thrive".

#5 "I Am Free" (Live) Sometimes I don't appreciate my freedom and often I don't exercise my freedom as a christian. But I ask that the Lord will help me to live freely.

#6 "Blessed Be Your Name" This is a really beautiful song about praising God in the good times and the bad. I remember the things that God has given to me and taken away and the things that I still have.

#7 "I'm Not Ashamed" This is something that I am working on. I get annoyed at myself for being afraid to speak out and tell the world that I am a Christ follower.

#8 "Devotion" This is really pretty and worshipful.

#9 "Love Liberty Disco" I like the sound of this song.

#10 "Breakfast" The first time that I heard this song was a few years ago at one of their concerts. It was immediately one of my favorites.

No comments: