Monday, September 13, 2010

Prayer Wardrobe

For some reason I feel like praying when I go into small enclosed spaces. I often pray when I am in the bathroom. Tonight I was feeling really sad and like a little kid I wanted to hide away. So I climbed into one of the empty wardrobes in my dorm room. Immediately, I said a short prayer and then after sitting there for only a minute I got out because I had homework to do. But then I realized that I really did need to pray. Someone actually asked for my prayer so I left my computer and homework and climbed back into the wardrobe with my Bible, a light, a pencil, paper and tape. I taped the paper up and started writing down names and praying for people. Then I read a chapter in my Bible. I didn't feel so alone while I was in there. I'm going to try to pray in there everyday for the rest of the semester.

1 comment:

TheSacredOwl said...

50% Spiritual
30% Necessary
20% Adorable

=]