Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Daddy

My Daddy is one of the greatest men that I know. He is a very strong man with great principles. He is a man of integrity and honor. My Daddy is faithful and loving. He is a humble man. I admire him greatly because of his character.

He was very sick this year. The lessons that I learned from him during his time of sickness are valuable.

I learned that my Daddy:

1. Receives his strength from God. He spent countless hours reading God's Word and praying during the nights that he couldn't sleep. When he was at his sickest he was spiritually strong.

2. Has the greatest work ethic that I have heard about. He didn't let his sickness keep him from going to the office and working. When he couldn't go to the office he spent time with his kids and wife. My family grew stronger together during the time of his sickness.

3. Loves me. I knew that he loved me but when he was sick he kept on telling me how much he loves me.

I think my Daddy is the best Daddy in the world! I am so glad that he is better now. God has healed him from his sickness and has given him new strength.

No comments: