Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Being single this Valentine's Day does not bother me so much because it is much better than thinking that someone special is going to take you out and then getting let down. Valentine's Day does make me a bit wistful because it is a day of romancing that I wish was mine. So I was thinking of what I find romantic and hope someone does for me someday.

1. Serenade me. I would love it if someone came and stood under my dorm window and sang to me. Some might find this creepy but I would love it!

2. Say Happy Valentine's Day several different ways. Leave a text, voice mail, facebook message, call, leave a note, mail a letter, send flowers, write a message on my car (washable of course), surprise me at school (or wherever I am). Doing more of these things make it more special.

3. Take me out dancing. Swing would be nice.

But this Valentine's Day I know that I will not experience these things. I just hope that Jesus shows His love to me in a new and special way. If He does then it will make my day!

No comments: