Monday, October 6, 2008

Jesus Freak

I changed the name of my blog in case you have not noticed. I decided that I didn't want to define myself as a mouse any longer. I am no longer timid. Also, "The Mouse" was a name I came up with because I couldn't think of anything else at the time I created my blog. I wanted a new name that described my new life. A lot of people party while they are in college. I am one of them. But I go to a different type of party. These parties are worship celebrations in honor of The King. I realized how crazy in love with Jesus I had become. So I named my blog "Jesus Freak."

I am a Jesus Freak. I am crazy in love with my Savior. He is amazing. I have changed a lot since my move down here. But I don't need to tell you that. I think you will be able to tell.

No comments: